|Home||For Authors||Editorial Board||Archive||Submit your manuscript||Contacts|
Year: 2019 | Volume: 1 | Issue: 4 | Page No.: 23-27
Date of arrival of manuscript at Journal: September 29, 2019 | Publication date: December 30, 2019Fulltext PDF
Attracting ability of medium-fiber cotton genotypes bolls and their yieldSaidov S.T., Dragavtsev V.A., Sadikov A.T.
Abstract. This article presents the results of determining the attracting ability of the whole box and the degree of its differences depending on the genotypes, as well as its prospects for solving practical problems of selection of medium-fiber cotton. Consequently, among the genotypes studied by us, a significant amount of the attractive ability of a single box, the value of attraction and the mass of raw cotton per box differed in 10 combinations, which are economically the most productive.
Key words: medium-fiber cotton, genotypes, attraction, mass of raw cotton boll, yield.List of references
1. Enciklopediya hlopkovodstva [Cotton Encyclopedia], Vol.1. Tashkent: Main Edition of the Uzbek Soviet Encyclopedia, 1985. – 541 pp. (in Russian)
2. Saidov, S. T. Opredelenie attragiruyushchej sposobnosti korobochki u hlopchatnika Gossypium hirsutum L. (Metodicheskie ukazaniya) [Determination of the attracting ability of the Gossypium hirsutum L. cotton bolls (Methodological instructions)] / S. T. Saidov, Kh. Dzhabarov. Dushanbe, 1995. – 14 pp. (in Russian)
3. Saidov S.T. Ekologo-geneticheskie osnovy selekcii hlopchatnika (Gossypium hirsutum L.) [Ecological and genetic basis of cotton breeding (Gossypium hirsutum L.)]: Candidate of Science thesis. Dushanbe: TAU MSKH RT, 1994. – 214 p. (in Russian)
4. Saidov, S.T. Raspredelenie assimilyatov v fazu sozrevaniya po organam hlopchatnika [Distribution of assimilates in the ripening phase of the cotton plant organs] / S. T. Saidov, M. I. Khuzhanazarova, T. N. Nabiev // Reports of the Tajik Academy of Agricultural Sciences. - 2007. - No. 2. – pp. 12. (in Russian)
5. Saidov, S.T. Metody selekcii rastenij (uch. posobie) [Methods of plant breeding]. Dushanbe: TAU, 2002. – 136 pp. (in Russian)
6. Dospekhov, B.A. Metodika polevogo opyta (s osnovami statisticheskoj obrabotki rezul'tatov issledovanij): uchebnik dlya studentov vysshih sel'skohozyajstvennyh uchebnyh zavedenij po agronomicheskim special'nostyam [Methodology of a field experiment (with the basics of statistical processing of research results): a textbook for students of higher agricultural educational institutions in agronomic branches]. Moscow: Kniga po Trebovaniyu, 2012. – 352 pp.
7. Zaitsev, G.S. Metodicheskie ukazaniya selekcentra po hlopchatniku [Cotton plant breeding guidelines]. Tashkent, 1980. – 24 pp. (in Russian)
8. Saidov, S.T. Selekciya hlopchatnika i puti eyo usovershenstvovaniya v Tadzhikistane [Cotton breeding and its improvement possibilities in Tajikistan]. Dushanbe, 2014. – 128 pp. (in Russian)