|Home||For Authors||Editorial Board||Archive||Submit your manuscript||Contacts|
Year: 2019 | Volume: 1 | Issue: 4 | Page No.: 1-9
Date of arrival of manuscript at Journal: September 25, 2019 | Publication date: December 30, 2019Fulltext PDF
The rationale for the layout of working bodies of the wide-reach flat cutter for the tractor of traction class 8 by the criteria of material consumption and rolling resistanceDerepaskin A.I., Polishchuk Yu.V., Dyadyuchenko A.F.
Abstract. The article describes the current development state of equipment and mechanical tillage technology. It is revealed that creation of tillage tool drags for the modern tractors of high traction class, is associated with certain difficulties caused by the fact that they must be wide, hinged or trailed and they must match the requirements of regulatory documentation, as well as fully ensure the implementation of agrotechnical requirements for technological processes. We conducted laboratory and field studies in order to obtain quantitative characteristics of changes in the rolling resistance of tractors from their working conditions in the soil environment. It is established that a working body operating in the free cutting mode has the minimum rolling resistance, and the maximum rolling resistance is obtained in the mode of blocked cutting at equal speeds. The technique proposed in the article allows a reasonable approach to the choice of the scheme of a wide-reach flat cutter for the tractor of traction class 8 according to the criteria of metal consumption and rolling resistance.
Key words: wide-reach flat cutter for shallow tillage, rolling resistance, metal consumption, layout, process reliability.List of references
1. Rakhimov, I. R. Razrabotka skhemy i obosnovanie parametrov universal'nogo kombinirovannogo orudiya dlya obrabotki pochvy i poseva zernovykh kul'tur [Development of the scheme and justification of the parameters of a universal combined tool for soil cultivation and sowing of grain crops] / I. R. Rakhimov, A. S. Nevzorov S. V. Anokhin // Dostizheniya nauki-agropromyshlennomu proizvodstvu: Materialy LIV mezhdunarodnoj nauchno- tekhn. konf. [Achievements of agricultural production and science: Materials of the LIV international scientific and technical conference] – Chelyabinsk, 2015. – Part II. – pp. 161-169. (in Russian)
2. Rakhimov, R. S. Determining the specific metal content when designing tools / R. S. Rakhimov, I. R. Rakhimov, F. F. Kasymov, A. S. Nevzorov, G. V.Ruzhyeva // АPK Rossii. – 2015. – Vol. 74. – pp. 110-117. (in Russian)
3. Derepaskin, A. I. Dinamika fiziko-mekhanicheskikh svojstv plasta trav Severnogo Kazakhstana i otsenka orudij dlya ego raspashki [Dynamics of physical and mechanical properties of the grass layer of Northern Kazakhstan and evaluation of plowing tools] / A. I. Derepaskin, Yu. V. Polishchuk, Yu. V. Binyukov // Vestnik sel'skokhozyajstvennoj nauki Kazakhstana. – 2002. – No. 6. - pp. 54-58. (in Russian)
4. Derepaskin, A. I. Tekhnologicheskie svojstva pochvennykh sloev mnogoletnikh trav yuzhnykh chernozemov Kostanajskoj oblasti [Technological properties of soil layers of perennial grasses of southern chernozems of the Kostanai region] / A. I. Derepaskin, Yu. V. Polishchuk, Yu. V. Binyukov // Integratsiya nauki i biznesa v agropromyshlennom komplekse: Materialy mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferentsii, posvyashhennoj 70-letiyu Kurganskoj GSKHА [Integration of science and business in the agricultural sector: Materials of international scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Kurgan State Agricultural Academy]. – Kurgan, 2014. – Vol. 3. – pp. 34-39. (in Russian)
5. Sineokov, G. N. Teoriya i raschet pochvoobrabatyvayushhikh mashin [Theory and design of tillage machinery] / G. N. Sineokov, I. M. Panov. – Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1977. – 328 pp. (in Russian)
6. Burchenko, P. N. Mekhaniko-tekhnologicheskie osnovy pochvoobrabatyvayushhikh mashin novogo pokoleniya: Monografiya [Mechanical and technological fundamentals of a new generation of tillage machinery: Monograph]. – Moscow: VIM, 2002. – 212 pp. (in Russian)
7. Gukov, Ya. S. Mekhaniko-tekhnologicheskoe obosnovanie ehnergosberegayushhikh sredstv mekhanizatsii obrabotki pochvy v usloviyakh Ukrainy: Аvtoref. disc. na soiskanie uchenoj stepeni d.t.n. [Mechanical and technological substantiation of energy-saving means of mechanization of soil cultivation in Ukraine: authors synopsis of Doctor of Technical Sciences thesis]. – Glevakha, 1998. – 33 pp. (in Russian)
8. Rebelein, V. Issledovanie ratsional'nykh parametrov rasstanovki rotatsionnykh i ploskorezhushhikh rabochikh organov v kombinirovannykh pochvoobrabatyvayushhikh agregatakh: Аvtoref. disc. na soiskanie uchenoj stepeni k.t.n. [Research on the rational parameters of the arrangement of rotary and flat-cutting working bodies in combined tillage units: authors synopsis of Doctor of Technical Sciences thesis]. – Rostov-on-Don, 1980. – 21 pp. (in Russian)
9. Derepaskin, A. I. Obosnovanie osnovnykh parametrov rabochego organa dlya osnovnoj obrabotki uplotnennykh pochv severnykh regionov Kazakhstana [Justification of main parameters of the working body for the main treatment of compacted soils in the northern regions of Kazakhstan] / A. I. Derepaskin, Yu. V. Polishchuk, A. N. Kuvaev, I. V. Tokarev / Nauchno-tekhnicheskoe obespechenie АPK Sibiri: Materialy mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-tekhnicheskoj konferentsii [Scientific and technical support of agro-industrial sector of Siberia: proceeding of the international scientific and technical conference]. – Novosibirsk, 2017. – pp. 107-112. (in Russian)
10. Derepaskin, A. I. Obosnovanie tekhnologicheskoj skhemy i parametrov rabochikh organov dlya osnovnoj obrabotki uplotnennykh pochv [Justification of technological scheme and parameters of the working bodies for the main processing of compacted soils] / A. I. Derepaskin, Yu. V. Polishchuk, A. N. Kuvaev, I. V. Tokarev // Mezhdunarodnaya agroinzheneriya. – 2016. – No. 3. – pp. 29-37. (in Russian)
11. Dyadyuchenko, A. F. Trailed cultivator-flat cut to the tractor drawbar category 8 for soil protective technologies of cultivation of grain crops / A. F. Dyadyuchenko, N. M. Morozov // Nauchno-tekhnicheskoe obespechenie agropromyshlennogo kompleksa v realizatsii gosudarstvennoj programmy razvitiya sel'skogo khozyajstva do 2020 goda: Materialy mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferentsii posvyashhennoj 75-letiyu Kurganskoj GSKHА imeni T.S. Mal'tseva [Scientific and technical support of the agro-industrial sector in the implementation of the state program for the agriculture development until 2020: proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the Kurgan State Agricultural Academy named after T.S. Maltsev]. – Kurgan, 2019. – pp. 248-253.